Young Entrepreneurs Society
Yong Entrepreneurs Society, the official entrepreneurial society or E-cell of Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, provides a platform for opportunistic students to come together, discuss and give vent to their creative ideas.
It helps students conceptualise, rationalise and channelize their ideas into business plans; through way of group discussions, evaluations by industry experts and team building.
Founded - By Nikhil Abrol & Vipul Gupta in 2013
Yes won the "Award of Good Practice" and Rs.1 lakh reward for the college at Antardhwani 2013- the annual Delhi University Festival.
Products - incubator cell, online business magazine, notebooks project, creative marketing solutions, YEP sessions
Convener (2018-19) : Dr. Anil Kumar
List of events organized by YES:
Initiatives by YES :
- Orenda' 2015 - annual entrepreneurship fest of sbsc
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive (EAD), one of India's largest collegiate entrepreneurial summits in association with the e-cell of IIT Kharagpur.
- Numerous talks and workshops by entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Business Plan competitions to provide opportunistic students with a platform to showcase their entrepreneurial talents in front of industry experts and incubators.
- The wisdom project : YES believes that only an educated entrepreneur can change the axis of the earth, the one with values, knowledge and will.
We, at YES, have launched a social project in collaboration with Teach for India in pursuit of such belief. Underprivileged children, under the aegis of YES, were given a training workshop to showcase their hidden potential. The best drawing was transformed into the covers of notebooks which are being sold at affordable prices.
- Dustbins Project : Surplus proceeds from the sale of notebooks are utilized to place separate dustbins all over the campus for biodegradable and non-biodegradable wastes.